Storytelling is at the heart of every organisation. It informs a brand’s scaffolding, and conveys organisational values and ethics.
The process of unearthing and packaging organisational, client and product stories – from water cooler banter to the lore of the ‘good old days’ – is a powerful means of infusing meaning and authenticity into a company’s communications strategy.
This unique workshop, taught over four modules, provides participants with the necessary background to re-examine a current brief or campaign through the lens of Narrative Intelligence.
Modules Two to Four consist of a teaching piece, followed by a guided discussion of implementing the module topic in a project at hand.
- What Makes for a Story? What is not a Story!
- The Power of Stories
- Why Stories Make for Powerful Branding
- How Stories are Being Used for PR/Marketing
- Worldwide Story Trends and Best Practice
- Examples of Story PR Campaigns
For more information, please click here (PDF):
To book, please email: email@example.com